The Office of Administrative Services is responsible for the efficient and effective non-financial administrative functions of the college’s six campuses based in Alexandria, Annandale, Loudoun, Manassas, Springfield, (Medical Education College) and Woodbridge.
Administrative Services includes the following units:
- College Enterprises
- College Police
- Emergency Management
- Facilities Planning & Support
- Human Resources
- Media Processing Services
- Sustainability Office
These units provide collaborative leadership, policy guidance and operational coordination for a variety of activities and resources that support the administration of the campuses.
Behind every page of this website are trained professionals available to answer your questions. Please contact them with any questions or concerns you may have – they are more than happy to help.
Per VCCS Policy Manual § 4.0.5: “The System will endeavor to use standard contract formats approved by the Commonwealth for all contractual agreements. Proposed contracts, requests for proposals, and all other pre-award documentation will be submitted to the Attorney General's Office for review.”
Using the following templates will expedite the approval process for agreements.
Click on the links below to access the templates, which are Word and fillable PDF documents. Please fill in the blanks, where appropriate on the forms. You may save the document on your computer to add information, as indicated, but please do not change the margins or font.
- Dual Enrollment Contract
- Educational Services Template
- Facilities Use Agreements: On Campus
- Facilities Use Agreements: Off Campus
- Clinical Affiliation Agreements: Template I Word | PDF
- Clinical Affiliation Agreements: Template II Word | PDF
- Clinical Affiliation Agreements: Template III Word | PDF
- Administrative Services Procedures Manual (ASPM)
- Classified Handbook
- College Closing Information
- College Safety Report
- Holiday Schedule
- NOVA Forms
- NOVA Working Calendar
- Procedures for Making Food Purchases
- Tuition Information