The Office of Facilities Planning and Support Services
- Provide world-class management of facilities planning, projects, maintenance and operations, sustainability and energy efficiency initiatives and the vehicle fleet by leveraging internal and external team expertise and technology.
- Effectively utilize NOVA assets and resources by considering engineering, financial, operational and procurement factors.
- Exceed the expectations of NOVA students, faculty, staff and community by providing a compelling physical environment in support of the NOVA mission.
- routine maintenance or repair
- janitorial jobs
- requires a Project Manager
- needs a design
- requires a permit
- involves hazardous materials
- involves painting a large area
- involves multiple trades
Submit completed request forms to: FPSSProjectRequests@nvcc.edu
- work-related conferences, conventions and meetings
- several members of a department together (van reservation)
Available vehicle types:
- four-door sedan
- small SUV
- seven-passenger minivan
- 12-passenger van
- pickup truck
Submit completed request forms to: VehicleRequests@nvcc.edu
*Refer to ASPM for Policy Details.
Campus Facilities Offices
Tchakka "Chuck" Barrett
Medical Education Campus