Welcome to the new Conference Room reservation site! You can use the reservation system to reserve Conference Rooms in Brault. If you wish to reserve a room on a campus or at one of the centers, you must contact the location directly. If you wish to reserve a conference room or meeting space at the Pender Complex, please visit the Fairfax-Pender Sharepoint site. Once you have submitted your request, you will be notified by email when your reservation is confirmed.
Please note the following:
- The Brault Administration Building is equipped with connections for laptop computers only. If you require college-provided technology (hardware), you must schedule your meeting in the Pender Complex.
- Conference rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours (1 business day) in advance.
- You will be asked to log in using your NVCC LAN account credentials (the same ones you use to log in to your computer).
- It is your responsibility to “withdraw” your request in the event that you need to cancel or change your reservation. You will need to submit a new reservation request for the new date/time.
- If you are having your meeting catered, please make sure to allot at least one hour prior to and following your meeting for set up and clean-up of the catering.
- Click on the following buttons for instructions on how to submit your reservation request, FAQ and to reserve a conference room.
Conference Room Guidelines
Once your meeting is over, before you leave, please make sure the conference room is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- straightening up chairs
- picking up trash
- powering off the TVs
- turning off lights
- wiping down tables
- picking up all personal property, including paper documents
- wiping off whiteboards
Cleaning supplies are provided in all conference rooms (they can be found in the credenza(s) in the room).
Please report any and all spills and/or damage that may have occurred during your use of the conference room to the main reception desk in Brault.